Honest people make those who are silent feel guilty for not talking boldly. They can’t understand how others have the courage to do what they can’t do themselves. So they feel compelled to attack others to comfort their consciences.
One gram of loneliness
The gold in the mountains has also become melancholy. hundreds of millions of gold are just mineral primitive forests without factories.
Grab food with wild animals.
Fight for seeds with the wind.
Compete with everything for sunshine. Water. Land. Air
Loneliness makes people understand the origin of human beings.
Evolution and even extinction
Some small people have achieved false success, and their success has soon been forgotten by history. Some great people have achieved real success, and their success is always remembered by history. But I know that there are still many excellent people who are completely indifferent to success and do not end up with success. For these people, history neither remembers them nor forgets them. They are beyond history.
The horror of “entertainment to death” lies not in the fact that entertainment itself, but in the increasing loss of people’s ability to think seriously and judge social affairs rationally, and in the fact that people are cultivated by the frivolous cultural environment to become irrational illiteracy with ignorance and fearlessness.
Loving you is the most natural thing in the world. To me, it was like stumbling over a piece of wood. Trip once, trip again.
What are we really living for? Some people say it is for love, for ideals, for money, for a better life, for all the beautiful things worth pursuing. Like many people, I pursue what I believe to be meaningful. But what is meaning?
Before we figure out what the meaning is, what is the perceptual experience? We use our eyes, ears, skin, nose and tongue to sense information about our environment, which is then translated into electrical signals and sent to the brain, which then makes judgments about the environment based on the perceived signals and makes physiological adjustments accordingly. For example, when you see rich and attractive food, your brain sends corresponding instructions to make you desire and act to obtain food. When you eat the food that your body needs, your brain will release dopamine, which can make you feel excited and happy, in order to reward you for the behavior that you need to replenish your body.
When you’re playing a game or watching a movie or listening to music, your brain also releases hormones that act as stimulants. These reward hormones (dopamine, endorphins) give you a high, and you become addicted to it. You use this behavior repeatedly to stimulate your receptors for more and longer periods of pleasure. And humans get pleasure from more than just eating and playing. Smoking, drinking, gambling, socializing, romantic relationships, sexual behavior, drug use, even work and career, all of these behaviors are for pleasure, all of these desires are formed by the temptation of hormones. So the question is again, is there a difference between a person who only wants to satisfy desires, and a drug addict?
You know, we already have phenylethylamine in our brains, and brain receptors are stimulated by phenylethylamine to make dopamine, and phenylethylamine, which has the same generic name as methamphetamine — meth!
We give the pleasure we seek a term called meaning, and that term is packaged in the same way that drug addiction works!
It’s hard to believe, I don’t even want to believe, that what we work for, what we pursue, what we believe in, is driven by a compound that’s
exactly like crystal meth! Now, do you still have meaning? Does it make sense?
All first-time drug users do not buy their own drugs, but are encouraged to try them.
So again, who puts desire in our minds? What makes us spend our lives fulfilling these desires by hook or by crook? The answer is 3.2 billion base pairs — DNA
DNA gives us appetite, lust, sex. Appetite satisfies its need to make proteins, physical desire satisfies its need to survive, and sexual desire satisfies its need to reproduce and mutate. When we satisfy these needs in OUR DNA, receptors in the brain reward us (hormones) in accordance with the instructions that our DNA has already given us.
We are essentially vectors of DNA, and in order for us to be useful to it, it has to first install a program called desire that gives the organism everything it needs for its DNA for pleasure. Just as adults use candy to trick children into doing what they want and working hard, DNA uses hormones to stimulate us.
Are we just living for the sake of candy, like children? I think not, the child who is seduced by candy will grow up, one day even without candy, he will be spontaneously strong and hard.
The human ability to deal with complex logical relationships is not just for sensory gratification. When humans grow up, the reward of candy may not be so important anymore!
But, how can we grow up… ?
About this item
- Hand blown elegant whiskey decanter dispenser featuring an etched globe design and antique ship in the bottle will undoubtedly enhance your drinking experience while making a bold impression.
- Patented set includes whisky decanter with 2 matching globe design old fashioned whiskey glasses fitted onto mahogany stained tray. Gold stopper adds a touch of class while keeping your spirits sealed.
- Lead free decanter capacity: 850ml – Cocktail glass: 300ml
- Great gift and conversation piece at any party. Can also be used to serve water, juice, iced tea and other beverages.
- Since 1973 Godinger has specialized in handcrafted silver, pewter, crystal, stainless, and alternative metal giftware. From wedding gifts, candlesticks, barware, bakeware, tea sets and frames, you are sure to find the perfect item for any special occasion. Godinger products are available at all major retailers across the US and Canada.
About this item
- Complete your barware collection with this value packed fine whiskey decanter set. The set includes a timeless, squared 33.75 oz decanter with a beveled fluted stopper and 6 sophisticated 9.5oz whiskey tumbler glasses all providing classic elegance.
- Drinks are sure to be thoroughly enjoyed when served from this elegant liquor decanter into the old fashioned glasses that have been masterfully crafted in a beautiful, classic diamond cut, with distinctive light reflective starburst detailing.
- Crafted in Parma, Italy from fine sands and raw materials, users will experience a rich tradition of innovation pioneers of glassmaking demonstrated in this lead-free, old fashioned glass and whisky decanter set.
- Perfect for formal entertaining and everyday use. Serve and toast your most cherished whiskey, bourbon, and scotch in style with this wine decanter at housewarming, wedding, or retirement functions.
- Our whiskey gift set makes a stately Christmas, holiday, birthday, etc. gift, complementing any style. With easy hand wash or dishwasher maintenance, this whiskey drinkware set is sure to be a treasured heirloom that is long to be remembered.
About this item
- ENHANCES TASTING EXPERIENCE: Inspired by diamonds, the unique shape allows your drink to aerate as it is poured and swirled inside the glass. Perfect for whiskey, bourbon, scotch, wine and more.
- GRAVITY-DEFYING DESIGN: Beautifully positioned at an anti-rocking, spill-proof, 50-degree tilted angle for a unique drinking experience. Experience them with our Diamond Chilling Stones for an on-the-rocks experience without watering down your alcohol.
- THE PERFECT GIFT: A stunning addition to any glassware collection or as an essential bar accessory and comes in ready-to-present luxury gift packaging.
- PROFESSIONAL QUALITY: Crystal clear, lead-free, high quality glass that is dishwasher, refrigerator and freezer safe. Suitable for daily use and cleans easily.
- COMMITTED TO EXCELLENCE: Dragon Glassware is committed to your trust and satisfaction. Your purchase comes with legendary customer service, a 1-year limited warranty, and a money-back guarantee.